From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 15:59:18 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know how White Fang is doing.  She is adjusting
well as long as I let her out alone.  She jumps on any of the other ferrets,
but I understand that most deaf animals can have some behavorial problems.
Fortunately my vet has worked at zoos and has experience socializing animals
and can help me out quite a bit.

White Fang is a small girl who needs to put on some weight.  She is on the
thin side at 710 grams.  But she is eating good and loves ferretone and
raisons (which she gets in limited quantities).

She went to the vet's today for a wellness exam.  The good news is that she
is fully recovered from her surgery and has no other obstructions.  The bad
news is that she has giardia, an intestinal paracite, that will force me to
isolate her for a while longer.  She is now on flagyl for this.

She sends kisses to everyone who helped save her life and to Mo' Bob for
bringing her to a place she can be spoiled at.

Margaret Zick