From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:07:23 -0700
I am so upset about Sandies shelter in WA.  I have agreed to pass out
business cards or typed notes to give to people at parks we go to and take
at least two ferret's to.  This is done of my kindness to help Sandy and
her Shelter Ferret's.  I even offered to pay the postage to send the cards
or make the paper work.  I'm so tired of shelter's complaining about no one
adopting and I try to help and no one wants help.... Besides Tracy in
Spokane of which we support.

Anyone know why shelter's complain and when I offer support they don't want
it?

Sorry to be so upset, but I hate to offer help and complainer's don't want
it.  Thanks for understanding.  I'm a very Kind, Caring and Loving person
and I help because I want to help and have done so since I was a child.
Have to admit my son and I meet tons of people in the park's all the time
and sure can pass on much info to help shelter's get some ferret's adopted.

This situation really makes me real sad.  I've never in my life heard of an
organization we support who didn't want help.  Heck, even my son sells his
toys at garage sales for organizations...

Debbie