From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:42:18 -0700
Please, Please check out our Ferret Friends web page (GREAT JOB
Michelle), and sign the guest book.  That page is
http://www.ferretfriends.org/

Most importantly we would like you to check out our APril Events on the
page, April is jammed packed full of stuff to do with or without your
ferret.  Although most of you are far away : ( we wanted everyone to know
about the changes in our club and ask old members back, and new members
to join.  Please come to April fools day at Bookmans (no Joke!)  See
below...

Tucson Ferret Club is holding their monthly meet and greet at Bookmans on
Grant and Campbell.  TOday!  This is strictly educational, although there
will be personally owned ferrets there this is to see if you really WANT
a ferret...is this the correct pet for you?  If you have a ferret are you
feeding it the right food?  Is it losing hair and you don't know why?
Are you using the right litter?  Are you using the correct cage?  Ask any
question you want about ferrets.  If you have a ferret and want to bring
it come on as LONG as it has its current Shots.  This is your chance to
meet the new image of the ferret club in Tucson (yes, it existed before
under the same name but there are many changes).  Please join us, find
out about fostering a ferret, is that right for you?  Sat April fools day
(no fooling though) on Bookmans on Grant and Campbell from 11 to 1.

NO CHARGE at all.  FREE Thanks for taking time to read all this..

Debbie

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

***Carol is in dire need of someone to help the club organize its newsest
event...EDUCATIONAL classes at the Humane Society of Tucson for new
Ferret owners....please if you can help her consider being a volunteer..
anywhere....I know we are ALL busy, but even if you can do the meet and
greet once a month or help her organize the Educational Event, we really,
really need you ...the fuzzies would appreciate it forever and everand so
would Carol the new President....by the way I think we all (in Tucson)
need to Give Carol a big pat on the back......she is running her tail
off for these little fuzzies and keeping up all her fuzzies (rescues
included) in pristine condition...personally, I know I could not do it!
She is the new Ferret Super Woman!  LOL