From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:03:10 -0600
The raffle to benefit Barb Clay, Rocky's Rescue in MD for a KUSTOM kat
parsons' Afghan is getting near closing time...

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/BarbClay_Afghan_Raffle.html

Raffle ends October 15th....unless it is requested to go longer...

ok..snail mail checks ...payable to Rocky's Ferret Rescue...but SENT to:
Kat Parsons
for Rocky's Rescue
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you are mailing a
check...so i make sure you get included in the raffle!!!

or Paypal your ticket $$ to [log in to unmask]

In each instance, Paypal or Snail Mail, i will need your name, snail
mail addy, and e-mail addy...make sure you identify the check or
paypal as for Rocky's Rescue or Barb Clay...

Tickets are $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/BarbClay_Afghan_Raffle.html

--

thank you all in advance...I hope to make this fundraiser really
special for Barb!!!

JustPlainKat