From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 04:49:08 -0500
Last night while Aaron & I were eating dinner at the coffee table, Bear
decided to join us.  Of course, when she took her flying leap she landed
right in my plate.  Luckily, I was finished & she just ended up with b-b-q
sauce on her feet.  She nosed around & around the table obviously seeing if
there was anything she wanted.  She cooly, calmly, & collectively strolled
by Aaron's plate & quicker than a striking snake, snatched a dinner roll &
took off like a bandit!  I was ROTFL!  She is tiny in the 1st place, & this
roll was so big for her to be grabbing!  She jumped to the floor, ran, &
then put the roll down (I guess in what she thought was a safe place).
Suddenly she ran under the couch.  Aaron looked at her and said, "Uh-huh,
looking for a place for it?" She darted out from the couch towards her
precious roll.  He told her that he guessed she had found a place good
enough for her roll.  Before she could grab it, he took it & told her she
could have a PIECE - that she did not NEED an ENTIRE ROLL.  I think in her
mind it was a matter of want, need is not the point.  Anyways, it was a
scream & I just had to share it with y'all.  Hope you enjoyed!

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear