From:
Dana Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:46:10 EST
Laurel,

Do you have a gas stove?  Or any other gas appliances in the kitchen?  When
our Ivan got into the kitchen BEFORE we decided it was a FFZ, he climbed
under the gas stove (Sheesh, there's only like 2 inches of clearence, he
can't get under there...) and put out the pilot light with is whiskers.  I
just know that after a few minutes of looking for him and suddenly smelling
some gas in the house he crawls out from under with no whiskers left.  Well,
no complete whiskers at least.  8-) Since then, the kitchen is a complete
FFZ, although they still try.  They sure do look funny with little singed
remnants of whiskers huh?

One other way to tell if someone has a ferret, the rooms have no empty
corners.  Hence, no poop zones.  8-)

Dana and Robyn (Hey Singie! Nice whiskers)
Tasha (DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK, you look funny like that Ivan)
Ivan (Huh? What?? You should see the NEAT place I found to hide!)
http://www.iii.net.users/lane/