From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 07:21:43 EDT
I stole a cardboard Xerox paper box from work and poked two holes in it
with and icepick.  Then I threaded a piece of kitchen twine through the
holes to make a pulling string.  I pull the box around and the ferrets will
fight to get in and out of the box and go for a ride.

My husband had bought a 5 gallon plastic bucket for some purpose.  It made
it's way into the ferret room and is a great source of entertainment.  If
the bucket is closed it is imperative that the ferrets get in.  Placing all
4 ferrets in the bucket, or course makes it imperative that they all get
out.  Once out though they will invariably try to get back in.

One more ferret amusement... Black drainage pipes can be fit together
with elbows and t-joints etc to make a really cool toy.  We call ours the
'Tube-tacular Ferret Fun System'.  We take it away occasionally because
they get bored with it after about a month and it takes up a lot of room.
But there is always much excitement when they get it back.  It's like a
whole new toy.

There's a few ideas hope you find them entertaining!

Take Care,
Leigh and Fargo, Fonzi, Kami, and Moon Boy