From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:51:21 -0700
Ok just moved to a new house and for the first time ever my dog in just a
few days ended up covered in ticks, I have been picking over the ferrets
witha fine tooth comb man are they mad at me I keep getting the squirm
and what the heck it wrong with you mom looks.  Im just wondering what
the best course of action is The dog had a dip and we are planning on
spraying the new house and and yard but Im worried about the fuzzies
what are the best products to use without jeopardizing thier health?

Michelle