From:
Ardith Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:11:55 -0800
Birgit van der Laan wrote:
>A ferret is most beautiful being "naked" with his soft fur.  Not dressed
>up like humans do.

I agree with this statement.  Nothing prettier, cuter, more beautiful
than a *natural* ferret.

Then you wrote:

>And if they do like it, it is not because of the clothes, but because of
>the new exiting environment.

I agree with this too.

All my ferrets enjoy new and exciting things.  Heck, even going to the
vet is *exciting* to them.  We make the trip *fun* with, snuggles, new
smells, sounds and treat rewards.

I think *dressing* a ferret can be a fun time for all too.  I doubt any
one here would make their ferret miserable.  Think of the exercise they
get with all the wiggling.  Plus all that one on one special attention
that may last for, well..... at least 15 seconds.

My ferrets don't open the cupboard, pull out a plastic bag and pull each
other across the room in it.  But they sure enjoy this *exciting time*
when I do it for them.

Ardith
looking for that itty-bitty straight jacket ;)