From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 15:16:16 -0500
Well folks we have heard from many clubs & shelters regarding the
information they will be sending to us to transport to the HSUS EXPO 96 in
Vegas.  A decision has been made that we will have to rent a mini-van (we
made arrangements for that yesterday).

Magnetic signs have been arriving (don't forget to send your sign for the
Van). Again to send information you would like handed out at the EXPO or to
send a Magnetic Sign or to simply send a contribution to help us get there
send to:

              Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
               %Chere McCoy
              8775 20th Street, Lot 614
              Vero Beach, FL

(for those of you who are sending in contributions please make the check to:
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International and in the memo block
please write HSUS EXPO 96)

Today we commissioned (he will receive a ferret hammock and play toy for his
ferret).  Mr.  David Wells Lyons, age 11 to plan our trip route.  We are
fortunate to have David planning our route.  At the tender age of 11 he is
an accomplished Geographer .  David will be talking to meterologist
regarding weather during the time period we will be traveling to Las Vegas
and he will decide on the best route for the GOTTA DANCE Van to take.  David
is a member of Ferret Friends of Indian River County and father of "BOOGIE".

We are working deligently to get a snippet on ABC's Good Morning America
Program and will let you know the Air Date.

Yours

Chere MCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International