Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:39:23 -0400
I would like to give a special thank you to a special person for
supporting SOS's We Care program.

Awaiting me at my door today was a box I was expecting from Rose of
Little Feet Ferret Retreat bedding. What I was not expecting was the
amount of wonderful items she somehow crammed into this box!! Rose, who
does much for the ferret community, was sending items to be included in
SOS's We Care Packages for shelters in need.

I would like to acknowledge her generosity, in sending out so many
beautiful bedding setsand homemade toys for shelter ferrets to enjoy.
These fleece hammies, sleepsacks, and beds are going to make some
shelter fuzzies very happy. They will definately know they are
treasured and loved, and the shelter Moms and Dads who open these
packages will indeed know we care!

Many thanks Rose! Your generosity with this and other shelter supports
truly makes a difference. I thank you, on behalf of all the ferret
shelters that will be enjoying these goodies!

Risa

PS Please contact me if you know of a shelter in need, or if you would
like to contribute to the We Care Packages. (-: