Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:24:21 -0800
Hi All,

I'm on a friend's computer right now. Mine has a virus and I don't know
when it will be in the financial cards to get it fixed, probably not
before Christmas. Naturally I wasn't able to make the deadline for
getting the kids on the giving tree. If anyone would like to send
gifts this year, you can send them to Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret
Rescue, 521 Elmwood Road, Baltimore, MD 21206.

Current Rescue kids are:
Cheddar and Rascal. Cheddar recently had a tumor removed from his
shoulder and it is likely it will return.

Sugar and Honey, Two sweet little girls that would love to have a home.
Mia who was left on the doorsteps full of fleas at a humane society in
West VA and transported by some dear friends of the rescue. She is
adrenal and doing well, a real lover and a lap ferret.

Leia , an adorable DEW who is absolutely the most mellow little diva I
have ever met. Unfortunately her human ( a little six year old girl)
loved her more than the adult did, so she had to go. Isn't it just
awful when a young child wants to hold her pet all the time? I told her
that was fine as long as the girl was supervised..which I believe was
the issue. Unreal. Leia has told me she would love another girl to go
home with and its ok if she's the only ferret in the house. More
attention for her!

Rosie and Lyric. Two more owner surrenders. Rosie has adrenal and her
bald pattern is just adorable. Bald head, bald back and fur everywhere
else. Lyric is a DEW boy.

Jaxx-an owner surrender who is under a year old and didn't know
anything about how to play. Cheddar and Rascal showed him the ropes
and he just loves tubes and loves the other ferrets so much he jumps
straight up into the air when he's playing.

Sebastian, Grizzwald, Dakota and Dominic are the remaining ferrets from
a hoarding situation in 06. Dominic is in kidney failure but is doing
well on the herbs. The other kids are doing great and mom is praying
that we won't lose anymore of that family from lymphoma.

Morticia, a sweet albino kisser who has adrenal. She is roomies in the
house of diva with Mia, Shandy and Leia....

Dear Shandy is still with us, she has to be at least 8 years old. My
beautiful DE silver who was dumped on the doorstep about 7 years ago.

Blitzen, a sable boy with a heart condition. He is slow but sweet and
is quite the make out king.

Its been a challenging few months. The ferret room flooded for THEE
LAST time, it was way too much work to keep it all cleaned up so the
kids have my bedroom and the basement is now the storage room...and
of course not a drop of water has come in since the big move.

The kids always need a tube or two, and love anything that requires
removing wrapping paper.. Every year they get a big box of paper and
peanuts as their "biggy". Needs are the same as always, donations for
basics, food and veterinary care, timmy's tonic and noni juice. Hope to
be back online soon, I sure miss communicating with everyone,...if not
before Christmas, we wish you all a very blessed Merry Christmas and a
HEALTHY one.

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html
Fundraiser pag