From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:38:29 EST
>From:   JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: sleep sacks
>
>Please look at this website?  I am trying to help Kat Parsons out on
>avery large Vet bill.Her sleepsacks are wonderful...
>
>With Love,Tara
>http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/katbeds.html

I have to agree with Tara.  If you've never seen or owned one of Kat's
sleep sacks you're in for a wonderful surprise!

They are the most beautiful and "LOVED by fuzzy babies" sleepsacks.  The
love and talent that Kat puts into her work is fantastic.  I also have
one of her afghans (a VERY large afghan) and it is a work of art.  It is
by far the most beautiful thing I own!

You owe it to yourself (and your babies) to check out her site... her
"stuff" is gorgeous!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website