From:
Mooney Norma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1993 13:44:18 -0500
        Hi everyone...I'm afraid this message is pretty much (well,
completely) directed at Dr. Bruce Williams, however. I will try to keep it
short!
        Dr. Williams, hi, I "e'd" you directly a few days ago to thank-you
for you ferret info and ask a few more questions about ferrets, but I
am not sure whether or not you got the message. The facts you gave me a
few issues ago were very helpful and I appreciated your response. Could
you please tell me where you live and at which Veterinary Hospital (?) you
work so that I can properly introduce you into my article. Thanks!
        Norma-ann and Molly.