From:
Todd Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:31:15 -0400
I recently had a very shocking thing happen. In taking one of my
ferrets in for a re-check, I asked for a written prescription for
liquid pred. Since the little guy gets soup anyway, thought this would
be a less expensive alternative to getting him his pred. Anyway, after
I left with the prescription I was reading over my bill and noticed
that they had charged me a $2 prescription fee???? I have NEVER had
this happen. Is it because I didn't buy the medicine from them? They
only carry tablets not the liquid. Has anyone else run into this?
Personally, it really ticked me off...given the amount of money
spend at this vet.

Shelley