From:
Laurie Schubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:21:37 -0700
In answer to the post regarding 'the Tower of Fun or the Woop-ti-doo
slide, I have the Ferret Tower of Fun for my 5 ferrets and they love
it. They chase each other through, and there's even more fun when
one goes in from each end and they meet somewhere in the middle. The
'mouths' get going and we watch to see who's going to back who down.
It's as much fun to watch them in there as it is fun for them! A
couple of the fuzzies have figured out that as they go down, they can
literally throw themselves into the curves and slide through and down
them on their backs! So they've made a 'slide' out of the tower itself.
I can only speak for the Tower of Fun, but they do have a good time
both climbing and 'sliding' in it, too!

Laurie