From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:48:16 -0700
hi...
for those of you who have the medical pages on White Russian's ADV site
BOOKMARKED or LINKED...please note these changes of URLs...

Bob Church on ADV
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/adv-bob.html

ADV Donation Page
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/donation.html

Dr.s Notations
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/drnote.html

Dr. Stephon
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/drstephon.html

Dr. Stevenson-credits
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/drstevenson-credits.html

Dr. Stevenson
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/drstevenson.html

Dr. Williams
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/drwilliams-adv.html

Medical Info Page
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/med-info.html

Testing Page
http://www.geocities.com/white_russian4adv/testing.html

please change your bookmarks and links...Judy has been having trouble with
Geocities shutting down the site for periods of time because of the
traffic...so we moved the medical pages to a new site to alleviate this
problem...that way all pages should be able to remain open all the time...

thanks for your cooperation...

please address any concerns to me at [log in to unmask] as i am the
web-mistress of this page and judy would just have to fwd.  them to me
anyway...

thanks...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!