From:
Deanna Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:40:17 -0400
Hi everyone, I'm so glad to have met you all through your postings, some of
which are really great and more entertainment than I a body has a right to!

I'm fairly new to the world of ferts and have a few questions that I hope
someone can help me with.  I have two fuzzies, Triple F Farms if it matters
and they are five months old.  First one, Pepper, a sable I think, is a
playful biter by that I mean he only bites when he is playing, war dancing
or after a bath.  I have tried yelling no and screeching to stop this as he
has hurt my daughter a few times.  Because he is doing it playfully I really
don't want to tap his nose or put him in their cage.  He doesn't mean to
hurt and is a lovely cuddly teddy bear, a real ladies man, who tries
valiantly to bury me in kisses.

Second is Stinky,(not really sure what she is, maybe a silver mitt) oops
sorry the kids think her name is Diamond.  I will always think of her as
Stinky, capable of amazing feets (she just loves em), leaper of tall
buildings, digger of gigantic holes, mess maker of all time, thief of hearts
and movable objects etc.  She is capable of all this and yet is tiny and
when I pick her up she feels skeletal to me, all bones you know (Pepper is a
healthy weight, not fat but he has some meat to him).  I was feeding them 8
in 1 ferret food but switched to Iams kitten food in the hope that she would
put on some weight.  I am still searching for Totally Ferret which is hard
to come by here in Boston.  Does anyone have a snail mail address for them?
Another problem with Stinky is that she sometimes wheezes (like a kid with
ashama) when she is playing rough or has the run of the house.  Everything
else is great, she has never bitten, is always game for anything, stool i s
normal so are her eating habits.  BTW her bedding is made of old cotton
blankets but the store I bought them from used some kind of wood chips
although I don't think she was there long enough for any real damage to=
have been done as I bought them at 7 weeks of age.

Thanks in advance for all your help and please let me what I can do to help.
with this newest incident in Michigan, my fax and envelopes are standing by.

Deanna ---- STINKY, Stinky .... wait ... come back
Stinky   ---- Ha ha she'll never catch me now ... I'm free, I'm fre=
Pepper  ---  Oh boy, here we go again ....  run Stinky, catch her Mom <--=
----
always the diplomat