From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:48:54 EST
if Sean would let me see the new Ferret Year book Marta made.  I recieved
it in the mail yesterday and as Robin Jones can attest, Sean has had his
nose two inches from the pages and not let one of us look at it yet.  Oh,
I've heard about it ...from him.  Yup.  Heard allllllll about it.  Seen
it?  Mmm-no.  It's in his room now.  I'm going to confiscate it tomorow.
I'll let you know what I think then.  All I know is that his Rocky is in
it.  And Dippity Doo is all in it (clapping, I'm so tickled!).

Sigh.

I"ll update you tomorow ....

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com