Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:14:22 -0400
Sandee, please keep your eyes open for Max, we had to help him to the
Bridge tonite.  Please help him find Rocky, who crossed over in March,
and Lady, who crossed over a very long time ago in 1985.  Max did not
know Lady, but I think they'll get along just fine.  Let him know that
his mommy and daddy and brother Sammy are all missing him dearly, but
we didn't want to see him suffering.

Max, we will always love you, and we'll see you again someday.

Love, mommy Brenda, daddy Terry, and brother Sammy.