From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:14:16 -0400
The AVMA people are working toward changing the website but there are
several procedures first, and a crew is being put together by them to help--
know that because I supplied some info and contacts.  Diane Rogers wrote me
on this and some other topics so am posting this for Diane (new address:
[log in to unmask] for those who use her enclosed offers of help from the
AFA):