From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 12:32:59 -0500
Hi!

Two big thumbs up (and 36 small paws up) for the new line limit!!!! Now
watch, I'll be the first to have my post booted back to me...

Christmas: I wanted to share a great toy I discovered a couple of months
ago since the holidays are coming - so other ferrets can quickly add it to
their wish lists. Unfortunately, I forget what it is called. I got it in
the pet section of KMart. Its a cat toy that looks kinda like a little
pom-pom head on a stick. The stick inserts into a base that looks like 1/4
of a ball. You can insert it a couple different ways - but we found that
best way was to do it so that the rounded side was down. We filled the
little well with some chow - so now it rattles. We've had this toy since
Halloween - and it still gets beat up daily!!! It hasn't broken or proven
unsafe yet - so you might want to consider it!

ProPlan: We've got a couple ferrets that are addicted to the Turkey &
Barley ProPlan cat food. Unfortunately - the only place I can find it is
charging $8 for a 4lb bag. Since owning ferrets & browsing in lots of pet
stores seem to go hand in hand - can anyone let me know if this is the
going price? I'd also like to know where in the South Jersey/Philly area I
could get it for cheaper - I pride myself on being penny-wise but high
quality with the ferret supplies. It's been a good way to justify aquiring
new ones (and since I'm working on Todd to get me a black sable for the
upcoming graduation/birthday/christmas/anniversary holidays, now would be a
bad time to have to pay so much!!!)

Has anyone heard back from Debi??  I'm worrying about her and the ferrets ...

Andi