From:
Matt Colmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 10:52:12 -0500
I'd like to respond to the Sierra Club article in yesterday's issue.

Are cats or dogs strictly native to California?  Are there certain breeds
that only thrive in California?  How about rabbits, hamsters, gerbils?

I don't ferrets are truly native to any one state.  Your arguments are
extremely poor and lack any merit what so ever.  I urge anyone that feels
this way to ignore and completel disrespect the Sierra Club.  They seem to
have to credibility.

And if the Sierra Club is so worried about the "fragile" ecosystems, why
don't they do something about the air pollution?  Maybe the can urge the
state legislature to stop bulding so many #!?%ing freeways!!

Start using some common sense and stop thinking like a bureacrat.  We all
know the law lack common sense.