From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:39:13 -0800
My recent post made a reference to gays who work in my shelter and/or
contribute to our efforts.  It was not meant to seperate them out from
other groups, either religious or ethnic, but intended to let all know,
that we , unlike some immature people that I kicked out of the shelter
last year after i heard one of them use the word"faggot" in reference to
one of my very closets and dear volunteers and his SO in the shelter.  They
had been warned in the past and this time I asked them to leave and never
come back.  Negative attitudes and abuse in any form is not allowed here
and I will defend my volunteers right to live as they please unless they
are harming someone else.

Hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving.

Do something special for your fuzzies,
Ferretguy