Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 05:30:26 -0500
>From:    "Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret in AZ Petco Needs Home
>
>I'm writing about a ferret I saw in Petco today.  He is almost a year
>old and nobody has taken him home yet.  Everytime I've gone in to get
>food or litter for my guys he has been in there.  Today was no different.
>I asked a sales associate named Jo about him.  He is a male albino about
>a year old.  She took him out of the cage for me and he was very cuddly
>and kissy...
>
>Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, and Petey

This is interesting.  We bought an albino male from a local PetCo.  He had
been in the store for almost a year.  We love him to death, he is the most
cuddly sweetest ferret we have ever bought.  He loves to be held and loves
to give kisses.  His favorite thing to do is to lay flat on the floor and
play dead.  We call him Pinky and he is a big marshmallow.  I have heard
that albinos are hard to place, and I don't quite understand.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, MD