From:
Sam and Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:41:16 -0400
I thought the people on the fml would like to know about this lady who
makes ferret dolls.  I got the doll but she has more on her web site

Title of item:  L@@K Orignal FERRET DOLL with Certificate
Seller: [log in to unmask]
Starts: Mar-27-00 21:04:28 PST
Ends:   Apr-01-00 21:04:28 PST
Price:  Currently $28.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=294778967

Item Description:
This incredible Ferret doll named FARRAH was designed and sewn by me.  She
stands 17" tall.  This doll is sitting.  However, she comes with a doll
stand.  She is made from warm & natural and stuffed with fairfield
stuffing.  She has sisal whiskers and red beads for eyes.  Her hat is mauve
sinamay with a yo-yo flower that cordinates with her dress.  Her dress is
one of the prettiest fabrics I've seen.  The flowers are lavendar and mauve
with gold running through it.  Dress trimmed in lace.  Her bloomers are
lavendar.  She is carrying a basket with 3 mice friends.  This doll comes
with a Certificate of Authenticity that will tell you which number doll she
is.  This doll is #2.  However, you may go to my web site and choose one
of the other ferrets that you will see there.  They come in different
fabric and they hold different items in their hands.  Your sure to find one
you'll love.  And if you are the high bidder I offer a 30 day money back
guarantee.  On the picture of the face there is a white line going down the
face.  That is just the picture not on the doll.S & H is $5.50.  Credit
Card are processed through my on-line retailer CCNOW.  They handle the
paper work on their secure server for me.  Payment must be made with in 10
days after I confirm you as the high bidder.Visit my other auctions.  Or go
to my web boutique and see what this months FREE raffle item.  HINT: Bee in
honey pot.  WWW.DownHomeDolls.com