Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 14:58:00 -0500
Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a vet tech in Lafayette, La.  At our clinic we
normally use Nolvamite for ear mites which is administered once a week for
three weeks but when using Tresaderm for mites you fill the ear canal once a
day for one week and the shelf life is up to two years as long as it is
refridgerated.  Let me rephrase that, it MUST be refridgerated!  Also, when
you put it in the ears make sure that you moosh it around a little with your
hand so that it gets all over the inside of the ears.  GOOD LUCK!!