From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 09:05:10 -0500
Unfortunately, because of a change in jobs requiring more travel on my part,
I have to reduce the size of my ferret business substantially.  This is the
toughest choice I've ever had to make, but I realize I need to put my
ferrets first before my own selfishness to keep them in a manner that would
be undesirable to them.

I have three sable ferrets (2 males 1 female) aged 1 year, 15 months and a
suspected 18 months that must find a new home within the next month.  These
guys are very active, healthy, and well mannered ferrets.  All three and
fixed and descented.  Their diet has been Iams kitten food as long as I've
had them and they have received plenty of exercise, resulting in very good
health, coats, and physiques.  They are a bundle of joy and love to romp and
play together.  All three have been to the vet within the last 6 months and
are as healthy as can be and are current with their distemper shots.

With them comes a very large Midwest cage that I've added a third floor.
Though quite large, it folds nicely for transport in a car.  It is the
ultimate in ferret abodes.  Also included are two travel cages.

Because I want to make sure these ferrets go to someone responsible and who
will provide a loving home for all three, I am asking $100 for them all and
their cage and accessories.

I am insisting that these ferrets stay together as they get very depressed
when separated.  I am also insisting that they go to someone who has the
ability to provide them a good home, i.e. someone in a house and who has
previous ferret experience.

I live in NW Indiana between Valparaiso and Crown Point.  Please respond to
me privately via e-mail as I no longer subscribe to the FML.