From:
Mark Hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:15:51 -0400
>Sweet Tyson jumped up on my lap and proceeded to type 6333333.  Is this
>some type of secret code?

Judy.

Stop what you are doing, you might have something important happening here.

First, turn the keyboard over.  Perhaps Tyson will then be able to reach
the letters, and avoid the numbers... Maybe he is trying to notify you
that you forgot to pay him his allowance.

Or, you might want to try using a Ouija Board with him.  Maybe he is
channeling a message from some late great-grandmother ferret.  Perhaps he
is telling you where he hid all those other socks that you have no match
for anymore?

Perhaps he has been e-mailing my Sandy (a real sneaky pure albino), and she
was telling him, proudly, where all my lost underwear has been hidden?

Let me know when you have broken the code.

Mark H.