Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:36:15 EDT
Hi everyone.

I need some information.  My husband and I might move to Arkansas, if we
do, it would happen very soon.  I'm not sure exactly where yet.  Relatives
of ours are buying a big piece of property there and invited us to come
along.  (We live in New York.) I just want to know of any "ferret"
regulations or restrictions that Arkansas might have.  Any shelters, vet
references, events, any ferret related stuff would be appreciated too.
Thank you so much!!

Condolences to all who have sick fuzzies or ones at the bridge.

Ashley & Crew