From:
HelenT7639 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:43:16 EDT
Hi everyone, this is to say thanks to all who sent me advice on the medical
problems with Annie.

Annie had an enlarged spleen and blood in her urine.  She has been on Amoxi
for 4 weeks plus colloidal silver and catalyn, a vitamin.

As of Saturday she no longer has blood in her urine, this is very good.  She
still has the enlarged spleen and we are waiting to make sure that the urine
stays clear before we deside what to do about the spleen.

In the meantime Annie has a new brother and sister.  We adopted Sophia and
Franklin, 3 1/2 yo, from a shelter 3 weeks ago and I think this has really
helped Annies health.  She is more active than she has been since we had to
put Freddie to sleep in early Dec.  They are getting along very well.
Franklin has his moments when he goes after Annie and Sophia but then I
catch him cleaning them up while they sleep also, so I think it will all
work itself out.

Hugs and kisses to all the little fuzzies.

Annie, Sophia & Franklin