From:
Sharon Grieco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:50:08 EDT
Hello, I am writing since I just saw something on the local news here
in Phoenix Az on our channel 3 6 pm segment that is so horrible its
unthinkable..... Apparently the human race has some real sickies.  The news
reported that certian "CRUSH" movies are being made and sold out of Calif.
for the gratification of seeing scantly clad women in high heels stomping
the life out of small animals.  One such picture showed a ferret looking
upwards with a pair of high heeled feet behind just before the act began.
The other pictures I was unable to identify the animals.  Does anyone know
what is being done to stop these kind of sick movies???

I am owned by two demons of the fert kind my first ferrets they are 3yrs
old...along with two dogs and one cat.  I love them all!!!!  My ferrets
names are Captain and Tenniel I know yuck ark ha ha but there is a
twist.... they were suppose to be male and Female but they are defiently
both MALE!!!  and by the time I noticed the extra "part" I knew that was
no belly button and had the vet confirmed it.  But by then the names had
stuck.  So I tell people they are the 90's gay version of Captain and
Tenniel : ) : )

Tenniel is a albino and Captian is a sable.

Love to all fuzzy and no fuzzy butts!!
S-Kay