From:
"FUCHS, STAR F [Non-Pharmacia/2500]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:49:08 -0600
>From: Agustin Palomo [log in to unmask]
>I was wondering if any body knows about a replacement shelve for my mid
>west home model # 140....

Do you have a Petco local to you?  They can order the Midwest expansion
pack for you...I think it comes with two shelves and one extra ramp.  It's
rather expensive, though.  I have a total of 4 shelves in my cage making a
stair step going up.  I got the ramps free, though.

Maybe if you're at all handy you could make your own shelves with plywood
covered in self-adhesive floor tiles?  Or go to a Home Depot type store and
see if they have inexpensive shelves you could attach to the cage somehow?
I got some wire shelves in various shapes and sizes from Lowes that I cut
the adhesive tile to fit to and attached to my cage with cable ties, they
were $4 - $7 each.

Good luck.

Star