Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:32:07 -0500
Hello,

I have to once again Thank all you FML folks for all the letters of support
and information you gave in response to my Yoshi post.  You are truly the
greatest community and resource Ferret Moms and Dads could ask for.

Yoshi is better today.  just better.....She is sleeping a lot but I am
getting her meds down her by mixing them with a bit of Ferretone and a tiny
bit of water.  I am sure I read about doing this at one time somewhere.  I
wish I remembered who rxed it so I could give them credit.  This has worked
so much better then me trying to force them down her with a syringe.  This
morning she got her duck soup all over me and the kitchen and since she was
eating her own kibbble last night I decided to let her eat on her own.
This was contrary to the Vets RX which was duck soup or AD.  I put her down
in her room and the sweet little thing took a piece of her kibble in the
water bowl and fished it out and ate it.  So I dropped her kibble in the
water bowl and she ate quite a bit.  I was concerned that she has an ulcer
and I am letting her eat her own kibble and I was also concerned about
putting the meds in Ferretone so I called Dr. Williams.  I was so surprised
that he took my call so soon.  What a man!  I am going to try to carefully
repeat what he told me in the next post.  I am afraid I will get thrown off
here for such long posts!!!!!

In Friendship,
Victoria (missing Kizsi-Ki)
<http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2610/>