From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:53:37 -0500
Ok, now the local ACO's, ASPCA, National Animal Humane Society and the
USDA people are saying won't get involved. So how about the people who
have been to Dough's farm try calling the "Animal Rights Alliance".
They have saved animals from the UI, Merial Labs as well as other
situations where animals are being treated cruely and are living in bad
situations. How do I know this? I did some reasurch on my lawyer (who
belongs to this group) I am using in the fight against my town to keep
my reascue and my ferrets. I was amazed at what this group has been
doing for all animals.

It just can't be anyone calling them( the ARA), it would need to be
people who have been there and personaly seen the conditions these
ferrets are living in. It's worth a try, so you people in Ohio who
have seen this cruelty first hand, try giving the ARA a call and see
if they will help

Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue