From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:24:17 -0500
8 ferrets in Arkansas, need to find a new home.  4 are adrenal ages
  ranging from 2 1/2-6 years old.
6 males
2 females

Amy 6 last stages of adrenal
Isabeau 6
Squanto 4-4 1/2 adrenal
White Fang 4-5
Mookie Rex 5
Louis- 3 -3 1/2
Ranger 3 1/2-4
Que 2 1/2 - 3

I will find out who the other adrenals are, and the medical needs of any
or at least their conditions as I can.

Things have bottomed out for the owner, and she is willing to release
them.  They all have a room of their own, so free roam with limitations.

IF, you are interested in helping find a forever home for these ferrets,
please email me, I will do the best I can to get the appropriate answers
for you.  All other inquiries can be directed to the fml.  I am only
interested in finding a home for these ferrets, there most likely will
be transportation issues also.

Just trying to help get these guys into a forever home, and get the care
that they need.  I believe, and I can veryify, that they are eating
Walmart brand Maxximum Nutrition at the present time.  Again, if you have
other questions, I will do the best I can to get appropriate answers for
you.  I do not live in Arkansas, myself.  Do have phone contact, and
email contact with owner.

If anyone can help with feeding or caring for them, till they are
adopted.  Please let me know.  It would be for the ferrets.

donna