From:
fanglady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 03:08:21 -0600
I think there is an epidemic or something here because the day before Silver
went in to have her spleen out I picked up big old Tribble to love him and
guess what?  Yup, I felt an enlarged spleen in him too!!!!  The Doc
confirmed it when I took him in with Silver the next morning and now he has
to have his out as soon as my angel vet gets back from vacation!
Jeeeeeeeez!  Talk about getting spendy around here.  Good thing I have
plastic or we would be in BIG trouble.

Other than that Otee is finally going to have surgery too in order to find
what is wrong with him.  My depression is okay for now thank heavens, but
somedays are better than others.  Lightstar is still a grump but not nearly
as bad as before so I finally am having a great deal of peace in this house
for the 1st time in nearly a year.  I am fighting to get that breeder shut
down and put away and if it does happen I will inherit 3 older ferrets all
unfixed etc... and who knows how many babies possibly.

Silver is doing great and healing well.  Lightstar is near to fully healed
from his operation now as well.  So next is Otee and Tribble and then I
fully expect to pick someone else up and say "Here we go again", LOL!!!
Seems every single one of my own babies I rescued is coming up with a
surgical need.  Guess it is a good thing they made it to me where it will be
done no matter what.  Guess I could always stand on a street corner to make
money, JUST KIDDING, things are NOT that bad yet.  Well babies are screaming
and fighting so must run now and break it up..  See ya!!!  TNT!!

*        Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!        *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*        405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705         *
*                208-342-7292                         *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *