From:
debfossum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:43:21 -0600
If you haven't tried the crocheted balls, balls with a tail (for hanging
from your doorways) or barbells, that Troy Lynn is selling to raise funds
for her shelter, be sure to pick some up for stocking stuffers for your
little furangels - or devils, as the case may be.  We're on our fourth
order already, our club members are snatching them up as quickly as we get
them!  These toys have also withstood the ultimate test of 60 plus shelter
kids for over 2 months.  In comparison, they had the polar fleece balls
shredded in 2 days.

If you are going to be at the Cincinnati November 18th show, stop by Kathy
and Barry's table (Kritter Koncepts).  They will have TLE's toys there,
plus info on how to reach her yourself.  If you are a club or shelter,
consider these for your next fundraiser.  (You can reach Troy Lynn at ---

As many of you know, TLE has a closed shelter, due to ECE exposure, so
donations and fund raising are her only means of supporting her furkids.

As you're out shopping to fill your fuzzies stockings, please keep in mind
all their orphaned cousins in shelters across the country, and make a
donation to them.  They deserve the same love, attention and goodies your
own furkids get.  Better yet, visit your local shelter and give one or two
the best gift of all - a loving home.

Shalom,
Cuji & the Palmer 15
missing Grandpa Zeke