Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:01:06 -0600
Hello,
Have a ?? instead of a ramble this time.  As I told you Meeko is to have
adrenal surgery on Tues.  the 28th.  What is the best after surgery food
and where do I find the recipes for them?  Now the ramble??  Meeko is half
the size of the boys and she seems so fragile(until one of the boys bugs
her highness).  I do so want the little one to do well and do not have the
experience that others of you do.  Meeko is the apple of my 14 year old
daughters eye.  SPOILED!!  Anyway I would really appreciate a little help.

Thanks from Gracie and the Menagerie

Meeko......I did not fall asleep in the towels
Duncan......Thats my hat
Adidas.......Mine, Mine, Mine
Honey........Let me bite your lip
Odie...........Me want banana