Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:52:07 -0700
Hello Everyone,
My name is Dale.  I have been subscribing to this newsletter for only a
short time, I'm in search of someone who no longer can care for their
ferret for whatever reason.  I do not wish to purchase one from a pet
store if there is a chance that I can help out a fuzzy in need.

Allow me to tell everyone about myself as some of you may not think that
I have the necessary experience for their particular adoptee, (thanks for
the warnings).

I have many years of loving and caring for all sorts of animals such as
dogs, cats, fish, snakes, lizards, spiders, and scorpions (Do not worry,
I no longer have any of these animals).

I am residing in a two bedroom apartment that allows ferrets.  I have lots
of time to spend with my new friend as I only need to work part-time and
most importantly to me I do not like caged animals, so you can expect your
adoptee to have as much freedom as I can safely provide.

Since my experience with ferrets is minimal I think that it would be
beneficial to all concerned that I adopt a ferret that does not need
"special" attention because of illness or age.  These are things that
I'm sure I will experience in the future but a crash course wouldn't be
helpful to anyone.

I live in Mooresville, north of Charlotte, North Carolina.  I am willing
to travel a short distance (100 miles or so) to find my new friend.

Please tell your friends and keep my email address handy.

Sincerely,
Dale G. Rodia