From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:03:21 -0700
I am so happy to be able to tell the world that Sno Princess responded to
the antibiotics and aggressive warm water therapy.  Her mastitis stopped
migrating and there was no need to do a mastectomy!!!!!!  She is on her
way to recovery!!!

Her surviving four kits are very immature, but in the first 4 days, after
being removed from their mother, had a 30 percent weight gain.  YAY!!!

Thank you all for your kind letters and prayers!  I know in my heart,
that everyone pulling together with positive thoughts, brought her
through this crisis!!!  I am so grateful!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter
832C Falls Rd.
Parkton, Md. 21120

www.rockysferrets.com

HAGERSTOWN/WOLFSVILLE KIDS: GIVE TIL THE HURTING STOPS!!!

Paypal:  [log in to unmask]