From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:34:47 -0600
>Yay!!! I am SO happy to hear that! Whew! Wasn't sure you would ever
>get out of there! Let us know how you and the animals are doing in
>your new home!
>
>Barbara, Chelsea and Cocoa

Hello Barbara, Hello FML,

Thank you for your good welcomes and hearty good wishes!

I am w/o internet in my new place, but all is well. Cleo Ferret is
happy, as are the other animals, except for 2 of the cats, and they
are coming around too.

In a bit I'll send you all a description of the last horrid few days
in Ethiopia, and then of the nice ones here. Plus I'l be answering
everyone's individual messages. I am going through my inlist, but so
far am only on Nov 7 or 8.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains
unawakened." Anatole France