From:
Paula Curell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:46:46 EDT
hi all

the ferret i offered is one of mine she needs a LOT of tlc with someone
who is willing to give her the vet care i cannot afford right now .  my
vet ran a full blood panel this last week to try to find out what the
heack was going on with her and found everything is normal .  this inturn
ran my emergancy vet fund dry.  yet last night i knowtist she is starting
to lose her hair and not just on her tail .  she was also dehydrated last
night so i gave her some gator aid and i am haveing to force feed her as
she is not eatting as well as she should be .  this is not a life i want
her to have to help ease her stress i have placed her back with her
buddies and as of this morning she is rehydrated .

please is there any rescue or anyone that can take her .  my only other
alternitive is to have her pts .  her spirit is still high and all i want
is the best for her .

also i have a question would not the sighns of adreenal dissease show up
in her blood work?  and can stress cause them to loose there hair .  I
think i can get my parents to help me with have her pts but i really do
not want to do this .

Paula and the fuzzie wuzzies PLESSE HELP