From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 07:26:39 EST
I was playing with Maggie the other day when I noticed her pink little nose
isn't so pink anymore.  It's got spots of black of it.  Butch's nose was
black with a tiny spot of pink of it when I got them back in March.  Just
wondering why the change in color?

On tube fun: I finally broke down and got the Ferret Freeway from the
Ferret Store.  I had the 20 feet of dryer tube but it was starting to look
shabby and besides, they hypnotized me into buying the tube and the round
house ball.  I love that tube!  I can finally see what they are doing.  It
is so fascinating to me that I burned my breakfast this morning because I
was too busy watching tails wags and listening to chattering.  They ignored
the tube really for the first week, preferring to play in the box the stuff
came it.  I can't say they do much with the ball yet but in time they
might.  Who needs the TV tube when you have the ferret tube.

Last thing, does any one have any experiences with that giggle ball toy I
see in the non-fur child's stores?  I have picked it up and rolled it
around and thought my pair might like it for Christmas.  Yes, it will wait
until Christmas no matter how sad and denied they try to look.  Now, if
only I could find stockings with ferrets on them I would be all set.  For
a while at least!

Thanks for you're help!
Connie, Butch, and Maggie (what's happening to my nose mommy)?