From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:08:47 EDT
Hi,

My husband, daughter, and I were walking in our local shopping mall
yesterday when we entered an expensive art store.  You know the kind - with
matted and framed prints, some original oil paintings, unframed prints,
statuary including SandiCast, and other things.  Well, they had a pretty
good collection of SandiCast stuff.  There were two ferrets!  One a sable
and the other was either an DEW or an albino (hard to tell - the eyes
weren't really dark enough for a DEW, but not red enough for an albino
either).

Anyway, the SandiCast ferrets were gorgeous!!  I had never seen them before
so I don't know if they are new or not.  They were priced around $55 each
and were the size of an average (?) vacectimized MF hob (my hob is 3 pounds
and that was the guestimate that I was going by).

Kim and The Dynamic Duo