From:
Christopher Stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 13:56:51 -0600
FLO REPORT FROM AGENTS MINA AND JOSETTE:
Having learned through our information network about FLO opponent groups
such as the FDI and CKP, it is our duty to inform the organization of a new
potential threat to FLO operations.

We have discovered a cell of GRU (Gerbil Resistance Underground) operatives.
It appears that the neutral humans have been supplying them with some of our
precious supply of cardboard boxes.

The most frustrating aspect of trying to deal with this cell is that they
and all their resources are surrounded by a seemingly impenetrable shield
wall.  Agent Mina first discovered the GRU barrier many months ago, and was
able to flip one of the barrier gates open.  Once inside, she made a brief,
non-confrontational contact with a GRU agent before a human removed her from
the compound.  In an attempt to re-establish contact, Agent Mina then
cunningly removed the panel that contained the GRU water supply so that the
agents inside might be able to make contact with the FLO and perhaps
establish trade relations.  This attempt was again thwarted by human
operatives.

In recent weeks, Agent Josette was able to breech the newly reconfigured GRU
compound.  Once inside, she attempted to liberate a GRU operative (by gently
picking her up as one would a FLO kit) with a view to bringing her to FLO
headquarters to discuss a possible alliance.  Unfortunately, the humans
interfered, separating the GRU operative from Agent Josette.  It seems that
the humans believed that Agent Josette was attempting to assassinate the GRU
agent, and she was swiftly placed in confinement.  The humans then examined
the GRU agent and discovered the truth - that Agent Josette did not harm the
GRU operative in any way.  Agent Josette was then released.

Subsequently, the humans have reinforced the GRU compound to the point that
it is impenetrable.  From earlier contacts, we had not been able to discern
whether the GRU was friend or foe.  But now that they are secure behind
their walls, GRU agents have been smugly blowing raspberries at FLO
operatives.  Since it now seems unlikely that trade will ever be
established, and they are a constant drain on our supplies of cardboard
boxes, they must be deemed a threat to FLO operations.  We request further
instructions on how to deal with this new organization.

Long live the revolution!
Agents Mina and Josette