Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:15:54 -0400
One FML member suggested Wysong as a canned meat for ferrets, so I wrote
to the company asking about it.  Here is their reply:

Yes, Wysong All Meat DietsT are excellent for ferrets.  They contain only
meat and organs - no additives, and are available in Venison, Duck,
Rabbit, Chicken, Turkey, and Beef.  If you want to make the All Meat
Diets "complete" you would supplement with Call of the WildT.  It was
designed to balance either the All Meat Canned Diets or your own fresh
meat.  We also recommend ArchetypeT (99+% meat) and NurtureT, one of our
feline diets (for kittens).  Nurture is high in protein (35% as fed) and
is a dry, kibble food.  Archetype is a cold-processed, raw diet.

Just though you guys might be interested, since that Chicken Gravy is
such a killer of machines!  Maybe this canned food would be something not
to replace ferret kibble but as an addition and to give our guys more
variety.

Shron & Rocky