From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:55:17 +1200
Amy,

I've had a relatively recent experience whereby an adopted ferret took
almost 3 months before being accepted into the group (in fact I posted
a similar post to you to the FML).

Prior to his acceptance, Snuff got beaten up and chased (mainly by Grover)
and I was also afraid that it wasn't going to work out.  Now I can't see
what I was worried about <grin>, they play and sleep together like
'bestest' buddies.

So I guess my message to you is to give it a little more time.

Best of luck.

-David &
Thor (Alpha ferret and certified Intellifert(tm)),
Grover (The cutest bully on Earth),
Lady Penelope (Treat hogger),
Snuff (Cuteness personified and no longer a wimp),
Milly (The Energiser Fert) &
Rangi (The foster who will steal your heart)

David Holender
The Open Polytechnic Of New Zealand
+64 (04) 560 5760

Foundation member of Ferret PAWS (NZ) Inc.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9074/