Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:00:16 EDT
Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle for Zoo hits record high!

There are many shelters out there now desperate for funds. We all know
that. Zoos Ferret Sanctuary is no exception. Just the cost of the
Lupron has gone up by hundreds of dollars from last year for 12 vials
just for my guys. I think it was $1580 last year just for mine. So I
know that the shelter with almost all old weasels has a HUGE Lupron
bill.

Thank you so much to ALL of you who bid and donated to her shelter. I
am not on the board or anything. I am just another ferret lover that
has been to the sanctuary multiple times and seen the operation and
met the board members and, of course, Zoo.

Please look at the web site and read the stories of each of the
ferrets. I have personally never read such details of the lives of
the rescues there. It truly honors each individual ferret...which is
exactly what this shelter operator does each and every day, and most
nights.

Leave her a message to let her know what you think of the site. One
lady donated the web site and put it all together for Zoo. She and
her fiance were going to start their own shelter and had asked Zoo
for advice on how to go about it. Then the fiance died...

You can see the love poured into this web site. I hope you take a
moment to read a few of the stories of a few of the babies.

Thank you SO much to Friends of Ferret shelter raffles for raising
money for the needy ferret shelters. What a blessing YOU are.

Happy and Safe 4th of July.
Lisette