From:
Jason and Jena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:33:17 -0400
Loved the alarm clock story!

My year old boy, Banjo, has the ability to jump and climb over
obstacles that others can't. We boarded him with Debbie at Kindness
Matters (who has seen many, many, many furbabies) when we took our
honeymoon and he managed to make it over the barriers to the dismay of
the potted plant who fell prey. If it's not close to door knob height,
he WILL make it over! I have my suspicions he is a result of Marshall
experimenting with a kangaroo DNA strand.. Lol!

Tall boxes are no match for him either. Here is a video of him taking
a flying leap to get past the one blocking the stairs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1k2pgz1aw

We thought we outsmarted him and got a tall plexiglass sheet to slide
down beside the door as a room barrier and it didn't take him long to
learn if he pushes in one area, he can flex it and make the whole thing
pop out. That took more reinforcements too.

He is the polar opposite of our rescued Blondie. She's completely
content to toddle around and let him cause all the trouble!

Many Dooks,
Jena (along with hubby Jason, Banjo and Blondie, and kitty Amadeus)